IRCON International Limited (IRCON) Recruitment 2021: IRCON International Limited (IRCON) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of Director Finance and CEO profile.
Hiring for the following profiles:
– Director Finance in IRCON
– CEO, Baster Railways Pvt. Ltd. (BRPL)
– CEO, Mahanadi Coal Railways Limited (MCRL)
Apply on website directly : https://www.ircon.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:career-2&catid=2&lang=en&Itemid=496
How to Apply for IRCON Job Recruitment 2021?
The Applicants can apply for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2021 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of IRCON.
- Candidates must select Notifications link in News and Updates Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career@Ircon Section of Ircon’s corporate website. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and other documents needed.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Ircon’s Office.
Steps to Pay Online Application Fees for IRCON Job Recruitment 2021
Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. The Candidates need to click on “Make Online Payment” and deposit the requisite examination fee online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of SBI Bank.
Steps to pay the fees are:
- On the next screen
- Please enter your IRCON application number.
- Date of birth
- On the next screen, (following Data will appear automatically from the database).
- Date of Birth
- Application Sequence Number
- Name of applicant
- Mobile number
- Post Applied
- Social Category
- Email ID
- Exam Fees
- Verify the details and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Now you will be taken to the payment gateway. Select the appropriate ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Check the charges/commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Pay ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and print the e-receipt for your record.
Read More Updates…