By | 22nd May, 2021
Adarsh Nivasi Shalas Admissions to 2021-22 Academic Year. Adarsh Nivasi Shalas To facilitate students and encourage them in pursuing education after primary level. objectives of Adarsh Nivasi Shalas to To provide free education, boarding and lodging facilities to tribal students. Adarsh Nivasi Shalas started in 1986 and total 44 schools in Gujarat’s 15 districts. Students can studying in standard 9-12.

Adarsh Nivasi Shalas Admissions 2021 – 2022 Official Advertisement:

Eligibility Criteria For Adarsh Nivasi Shalas:
Students who have scored 50% or above in primary level for admission in 9th standard, and 50% or more in New S.S.C. science subject for admission to 11th standard, shall get admission on basis of merit.

Student’s Benefits Under Adarsh Nivasi Shalas:
Lodging, boarding, education, 4 pairs of clothes, utilities for daily use is provided free of cost.
Aadarsh Nivasi Salas Application Form:
Key Achievements Of Adarsh Nivasi Shalas:
As Per Government’s Official website 44 Adarsh Nivasi Shalas/Residential schools have been established and 5,664 students are enrolled in the schemes.
ADARSH NIVASI SHALA was established in 1994 and it is managed by the Pvt. Aided. It is located in Urban area. It is located in AMC block of AHMEDABAD district of Gujrat. The school consists of Grades from 9 to 12. The school is Boys and it doesn’t have an attached pre-primary section. The school is Non-Ashram type (Govt.) in nature and is not using school building as a shift-school. Gujarati is the medium of instructions in this school. This school is approachable by all weather road. In this school academic session starts in April.

The school has Private building. It has got 0 classrooms for instructional purposes. All the classrooms are in good condition. It has 2 other rooms for non-teaching activities. The school has a separate room for Head master/Teacher. The school has Pucca boundary wall. The school has have electric connection. The source of Drinking Water in the school is Tap Water and it is functional. The school has 10 boys toilet and it is functional. and 1 girls toilet and it is functional. The school has a playground. The school has a library and has 600 books in its library. The school does not need ramp for disabled children to access classrooms. The school has 11 computers for teaching and learning purposes and all are functional. The school is having a computer aided learning lab. The school is Not Provided providing mid-day meal.